anelcopat Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Hunter X Hunter Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Gon Freecss aspires to become a Hunter, an exceptional being capable of greatness. With his friends and his potential, he seeks for his father who left him when he was younger.
Remake of the 1999 TV series of Hunter x Hunter based on the manga by Togashi Yoshihiro. A Hunter is one who travels the world doing all sorts of dangerous tasks. From capturing criminals to searching deep within uncharted lands for any lost treasures. Gon is a young boy whose father disappeared long ago, being a Hunter. He believes if he could also follow his father's path, he could one day reunite with him. After becoming 12, Gon leaves his home and takes on the task of entering the Hunter exam, notorious for its low success rate and high probability of death to become an official Hunter. He befriends the revenge-driven Kurapica, the doctor-to-be Leorio and the rebellious ex-assassin Killua in the exam, with their friendship prevailing throughout the many trials and threats they come upon taking on the dangerous career of a Hunter.
MODERATE SPOILERS HXH starts out, you know that typical shonen lighthearted show with our typical protagonist which has a typical and logical goal, to find his dad,from the first couple of episodes(2 filler/recap eps) some who only watched the first arc/hunter exam would give it a 7/8-10 but then it will come to the heavens arena arc where A lot was explained so you should listen well to Wing-San(sensei) and this arc will HYPE YOU UP for the next arc, which is the YORKNEW city or the phantom troupe arc which is one of the best arcs in anime of all time, It temporarily switches over to Kurapika's story when he was training and searching for the Kurta's eyes basically Gon and Kurapika are this arcs protags then we meet the Phantom troupe… BEST ANTAGONISTS, this arc, I was speechless, a lot of battles all forming the ending, which leads to a refreshing arc, the greed island arc(a.k.a the log horizon type,I don't want to put sao in this so yeah)this arc we got a lot of characters, nothing much to say but finally the show's best and longest arc, CHIMERA ANT ARC, I don't want to say anything that might change your perspective so I'll just say be ready for MAJOR goosebumps, and the last arc, this arc is just repairing the characters damages during the past arc but we'll meet the 12 zodiacs and ging, gon's father this arc will wrap things up and will make you miss the show.<br/><br/>MUSIC:the op is good but they don't change it, they just change the lyrics a little and that's the new op,but the endings are beastly<br/><br/>Animation-Madhouse, no words needed<br/><br/>Story-20/10<br/><br/>But don't expect a perfect show outta this
Seriously…. How is this rubbish so highly rated? Are you people really that easily impressed with this series?<br/><br/>Please don't answer. I dread to think what anyone would say to defend this awful pretentious anime. Now, I'd better first admit: I only gotfarepisode 17. A lot of arguments would defend I haven't seen enough to judge it but I know from experience that it will not improve or change my mind. Without giving away spoilers, it is hard to explain what made me dislike this show so much so fast. The broad explanation I can give is that I really did not like the main characters AT ALL. Especially after watching the 17th episode which glorifies one of the characters in such an irritating over the top way. I'm at the stage now where I seriously can't stand most modern Japanese animes. It feels like they hit their peak in the mid 90s and everything since has become a formulae of stupid happy go lucky ultra optimistic main characters with over the top hairstyles; goofy intros and outros; long painful episodes of characters gasping and grunting at each other; silly monologues of the character explaining what just happened….ugh I could rant on but I'm sure you get the picture. I should've realised I was wasting my time watching this when I found myself rooting for the characters I'm not supposed to like over the ones who are made to look ultra badass and dominant.<br/><br/>I would not recommend this anime to anyone but I can't see my review making any difference. People either love these types of series to bits or would never try watching them in the first place. This review is just an outlet for me to vent really, since I was starting to enjoy this show and it's potential creativity (love the idea of a main character using a fishing roda weapon).<br/><br/>LAter peeps. I'm done with Japanese anime series altogether.

Both series are anime based on the Japanese manga "Hunter x Hunter".<br/><br/>The original series that aired in 1999 was produced by Nippon Animation, and while it did follow the manga for the most part, it also deviated in many ways. Parts of the original story were altered,well"filler" episodes, which are unique to the anime and not found anywhere in the manga. Unfortunately, the writing of the manga went on hiatus during the production of this series, anda result, the 1999 series could not complete the Hunter x Hunter story.<br/><br/>The 2011 series is produced by Madhouse Inc., and promises to follow the manga very closely. The manga has sinced resumed from hiatus, which should allow the 2011 series to animate episodes far beyond the 1999 serieswellthe other Hunter x Hunter OVAs (Original Video Animations).
Cryo full movie download 1080p hdDownload the Last Call full movie tamil dubbed in torrentGame of Chance 720p torrentA Toast to the Con-Game full movie online freeArt of Destruction online freeDownload hindi movie Arizona Roundupdownload full movie Pain Gain in hindiGhost Rider movie downloadLady M. download moviesCatwoman movie in tamil dubbed download

last edited 217 weeks ago by anelcopat
Please log in to post a reply.